Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Come Out, Come Out Wherever You Are Little Homes

So, right now we are trying our darndest to find a new home to rent out there in Walla Walla. A rather frustrating part of this search is that apparently none of the apartment complexes out there have web pages and any time you look up houses to rent you get a page with vacation houses to rent. Maybe we should just think about our time in Walla Walla as a vacation, huh. I finally found a few houses on one website. They actually looked pretty good, but we will see when we get there. Most likely they are probably too good to be true or they are already rented. I am just saying, this is my luck. The stress of looking for a new home is also compounded by the stress of trying to figure out what to do with our current home. I swear, after dealing with all of this I am not sure I will ever buy a home again...it is a true pain in my ass.

While doing all of this, I am trying to go through things in the house and decide what to get rid of and what to keep. I think it is a law that when you move you have to have a massive purge and get rid of all of your crap. The good thing is, I actually have someone that wants to buy all of Li's baby stuff. Heck Yeah!!! If I can even get $20 for it that would be something. But, oh man, forcing myself to get rid of his stuff is so damn tough...I want to keep it all. I want to hold every piece of his clothing and remember all of those moments. Just gotta remind myself that so many more moments are on their way. Actually, I need to get back to sorting through his such-and-such, so see you (that ever elusive 'you') on the flipside.

No comments:

Post a Comment