Sunday, May 22, 2011

Celebrating Life With Linus!!!

Linus is a blessing!!! Truly!!! But everyday I need to remind myself of that tenfold. He stresses us, he makes our heads spin, he makes us run in circles...but he also makes us smile, laugh, burst with joy!!! So today is a celebration of what life is with Linus Henry Wyrembelski!!!


Linus finds all the best moments to get stuck or be mischievous. He knows the split second we aren't watching and leaps to new explorations. On this particular day, I was unloading the dishwasher as he played in the living room. This is what I found!



He finds new uses for the pots and pans in the kitchen all the time. Sometimes it is simply pulling them out of the cabinet to play a musical number for us. Sometimes it is to utilize a cake pan as a stage. Other times he goes raging down the river rapids in his pan "boat". Whatever it is, he has FUN!!!



Linus always wants to help. On the day Mommy decided to make homemade soap, Linus was there to help grate the soap into the bucket. On the day we visited Andy's Market, he was there to make sure we chose the best fruit. Unfortunately, his help isn't always truly helpful. But the fact he wants to help is the best!!!



He loves to play and read!!! And he does both all day long, morning until night, with no let up. He's on the go at turbo speed. And though some days it can wear you out quick, I wouldn't have it any other way. His excitement and imagination in playing with all his toys makes life much more exciting and fun for us. And the fact that we can sit down and read him 15 books in a row is beyond wonderful. Fun is such an appropriate adjective for our life with Linus.


Beautiful is another great way to describe this life. God hands us things all the time, sometimes we are ready for them and sometimes we aren't. Either way, it is how we care for what he has given us that counts. Was I ready for life with Linus? As much as I would like to say yes, I think I really was never going to be ready for what this little Bug brought to my life and still brings to my life everyday. However, would I wish it to be any different. NO!!! This life is so beautiful now. This life is so much more important than anything else. And without Linus, I don't know how I ever say beauty in things or how I ever found joy. He is truly such a blessing!!! We love you Linus Henry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment